There are vaccinations that puppies and kittens require. Puppies need vaccinations for DHLP-P ("Distemper"), Corona, Rabies, Bordetella (Kennel Cough), and Lymes. Kittens need vaccinations for FVRCP-C ("Distemper"), FeLV (feline leukemia) and Rabies.
As with children, several booster shots must be given so that the puppy or kitten can build up antibodies to the infections vaccinated for.
- 6 weeks: DHLP-P 1
- 9 weeks: DHLP-P 2, Corona 1
- 12 weeks: DHLP-P 3, Corona 2, Bordetella
- 16 weeks: DHLP-P adult, Rabies, Lymes
- 6 weeks: FVRCP-C 1
- 9 weeks: FVRCP-C 2
- 12 weeks: FVRCP-C 3, FeLV 1
- 16 weeks: Rabies, FVRCP-C adult, FeLV 2
Busy lives sometimes make scheduling an appointment difficult. Take advantage of our extended early morning and evening hours or schedule your pet to be dropped off with pick-up at your convenience.
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.